Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My gateway laptop beside vista doesn’t furnish any output nouns and it doesn't recognise my HP printer any design?

My gateway laptop near vista doesn’t give any output nouns and it doesn't recognise my HP printer any ideas?

My gateway laptop beside vista doesn’t furnish any output nouns and it doesn't recognise my HP printer any design?

We a short time ago had matching problem with a gateway desktop that come preloaded with vista. It would not certificate the printers I had and near were no upgrades for the other printer that I have. Vista also wouldn't work with the topical pc games my hubby boght and the company didn't hold any fixes yet. Also wouldn't work near the Wii wifi thing. Called the place we bought the computer from and they said it would pocket about 6 months past they started making patches for vista. We be told to either nouns the windows xp we have on the other computer or to take the clean one back. So we opt to take it pay for and just upgrade the one we already have. This is the problem with up to date operating systems they come out and nothing works near them, Hence the throw away world we live in. You can try going to hp website to see if they enjoy a patch for vista same thing beside your sound card. We have the same problem next to that as well on the desktop. Hope this help a little to know others are have problems with vista. Give it 6 to 8 months and they utter it will be awesome.
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i get mine last week and it's smokin'!
Seems u wishes an technical assistance.Contact tech support


No comments:

Post a Comment