Friday, September 17, 2010

I refill 27 black tape next to coresponding ink,beside seringe.Printer does not print at adjectives.relieve?

The printer is 3650( or 3560??).I refill the cartridge beside appropriate ink,using a seringe. When I inserted the seringe,I could feel the sponge inside tough, as it be dried. The printer does not print at all. I know give or take a few refill kit,but I want to use this already filled videotape,as well.

I refill 27 black tape next to coresponding ink,beside seringe.Printer does not print at adjectives.relieve?

refill ink cartridge will spoil the printer.

Contact tech support and bring the printer replaced...Dont tel them that you are using refilled ink tape
if the sponge was dried up so is the cartage

buy a untried one

you cant refill dated dried out cartages


No comments:

Post a Comment