Friday, September 17, 2010

I involve to reset the communication preferences on my HP Phototsmart A510 series printer!?

I bought a HP Photosmart A510 series printer to work short a computer for my mom for her birthday and when she set it up, she didn't choose English as the default prose and we can't figure out what communication it IS! Cannot operate the device and cannot figure out how to reset it! HELP!

I involve to reset the communication preferences on my HP Phototsmart A510 series printer!?

nice answer by crazybob...hang on to it up dude
If you don't have the instruction book, you can find it here:



http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/manual/c00...



The manual doesn't distribute instructions on how to do a reset to factory default settings, but at least possible it has information on the menu structure so you should know how to figure out how to carry the language put a bet on to English.



Strictly guessing, I'd try turning on the printer (no card installed) while holding one of the other buttons on top down. I'd start with the print button and cycle through adjectives available combinations until I got lucky.

find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment