Friday, September 17, 2010

I call for relief next to installing my printer onto my laptop?

I can't install my printer because when i put surrounded by my cd for it, nothing pops up! I tried to be in motion on My Computer and typing it in on Run but those didn't work any. Someone plz help!

I call for relief next to installing my printer onto my laptop?

Sounds similar to you gotcher self set up with autorun set stale on the CD drive. If so, no biggie. Most CDs come next to themselves (convention, or agreed upon), set up with setup.exe, so stir to Start then Run later browse over to D (if D is where your compact disc is) then find setup.exe or if that's not in attendance then look for autorun.exe or something resembling that, and click it, and when you get it popped into the Run slot, after OK it and run that lil' booger and all should be ably.
Restart your computer and when it starts back up, try disabling your virus software while you try running the printer software again. Sometimes virus software can block any programs from running or installing. Let me know if it works out.
check out this site, they make available you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i got mine second week and it's smokin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment