Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's utter I want to buy a printing domestic device?

I want to buy a printing apparatus to print high competence greeting cards for my company. Where can I buy one of these machines, what is the best one to buy (I have other been fond of Canon products). I can spend up to $1000. Any websites would also be nifty. Thanks.

Let's utter I want to buy a printing domestic device?

Avoid Lexmark: the worst purchase i have ever made... Check Consumer Reports anual buying guide
The Canon website, commercial branch. $1000 may be too much of a modest budget for what you are looking for. A high characteristic regular inkjet printer costs more than that and it not capable of printing lofty volumes.
Inkjets will bleed the colors if the papers get the slightest soggy. Maybe for what you want to do you should look for a laser wax machine. The laser that uses wax run in the order of $5,000 and the wax supplies are expensive.
http://www.expressphoto.com.au

Cheaper than any home printers and better quality

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment