Friday, September 17, 2010

I installed a contemporary black ink videotape contained by my HP deskjet All within one printer and very soon it doesn't print.?

It errors out near USB cord not compatible I haven't had this problem past and used the same USB cord...have anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it. HELP PLEASE!

Thanks!!

I installed a contemporary black ink videotape contained by my HP deskjet All within one printer and very soon it doesn't print.?

Hello there; Since I don't know the secific printer you are have difficulty, I cannot give you specific information... it's similar to I was asking how much does a motor cost... doesn't it depend upon the car?



if you've get an internet connection, dance to the HP website (www.hp.com) and look for support, they have a tab where on earth you can actually chat online beside a person who is educated about your specific HP device... http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi... try the URL, if the interconnect doesnt work, copy and paste it to your address public house. Once the page opens up, mind the live help button on the upper right part of the page? they're pretty devout about helping, and it's free!
Try reinstalling the software for your printer adjectives over again. It may just have need of to re-detect the printer.


No comments:

Post a Comment