Friday, September 17, 2010

I involve big time help out!?

I own problem with my printer when I print something out the black ink does not come out the color ink is ok I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO so anyway i be thinking maybe the black ink is adjectives out so I brought the new black ink still the black ink does not work at adjectives I need give a hand should I go to the repair or what I cogitate something is wrong with my printer.

I involve big time help out!?

walk 2 control panel then draw from to your priners right click on the printer and clik prining prefrences, now find utility a HEAD cleaning & do it!
it sounds approaching the jets are clogged

Usually in that program to clean the jet found in your printer trimmings
if you are printing object which is black surrounded by color.. then your black ink must be out ..if that be reluctant appears in color when you get print so i suggest you to ask your hardware provider to solve this problem ..
Is it an inkjet printer? Inkjets are notorious for dying similar to that. The mechanical device they use to squirt out the ink is prone to breaking. If cleaning and priming do zilch, then this may be the problem. I suggest contacting your printer's company to see if you can find it fixed or replaced. Epson replaces broken inkjets, they did mine!
i think your printer setting is wrong. You may own chosen photopaper instead of plain paper. Inkjets usually uses color inks just for photopapers. Try to check your settings - under printing preferences.


No comments:

Post a Comment