Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold an outdated printer that I involve to obtain rid of, but I don't want it within the landfill. Any suggestions?

Printer is HP Deskjet 695C. It doesn't work right immediately but may be fixable, and it may or may not work with Windows XP

I hold an outdated printer that I involve to obtain rid of, but I don't want it within the landfill. Any suggestions?

Give it to a local charity that does training for homeless or recovering addict. They will use the printer to train people how to fix computers and other electronics. It will consequently go to the store to market to help the program.



St. Vince is one that have a program like that here.
Find and electronics recycle depot in your nouns. They accept older printers.
Drop it off at a Goodwill Center...
kepp it as spear or vend it
You can do a few things with it.

1 - Check near your county or local townships, they sometimes do a electronic recycling program once a year and some do it adjectives year long.

2 - The Salvation Army, or Goodwill, will take it and make available you a receipt that you can use as a duty deduction, but if it doesn't work they will credible throw it away.

3 - EBAY BABY!!! I sold a broken PS2 on there stating that it WAS broken but I know what was wrong near it and all they would involve was to buy a foreign DVD drive for it, because the one in within burnt out. At that time I couldn't be bothered at the time looking for a brand new drive for it.

4 - Last piece of advice... if you weren't prepared to look into fixing it, then most predictable no one else would want to any.


No comments:

Post a Comment