Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a router,modem and wirelss ability for my computer. What do I stipulation to product my printer wirele?

HPOfficejet hp5610 adjectives in one

I own a router,modem and wirelss ability for my computer. What do I stipulation to product my printer wirele?

You could bring in the printer wireless by connecting it to a wireless print server, but you would lose features that way. For instance you my still know how to print, but not scan or fax. The best way to net your All-In-One printer is to connect it to a PC, enable folder and printer sharing, share the printer, and anyone on your network / workgroup should be capable of print to it. For information on how to share a printer see the link I'm providing.
hook up your printer to your laptop. then see network printing. them you can print form any where on earth as long as your pc is on.
It looks close to this Multifunction printer has USB as its simply interface. You could get a stand-alone print server, interconnect the printer to another networked computer and share it, or take a printer with a ethernet interface.
i don't know possibly one of those usb wireless device will work.you can get later for 10.00 at local stores or ebaycom





why cant you set up file and printer sharing between computers and try that





obedient luck
The HP 5610 is USB supported. It is not networkable, it is a direct connection to a computer. You can however, share the nouns on your home network. This would indicate allowing other pc's on your network access to your printer via the workstation it is connected to.
FIrst of all, is your Printer expert of a wireless connection? Because in the past you can do what you want to do, your printer must have wireless capability and also be compatible with the wireless standard on your PC



If yes, afterwards you can go to printer settings and poke aroud a bit. You will find it



if no, consequently just forget it


No comments:

Post a Comment