Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lexmark printer interview. I basically printed yesterday,and I tried to print some photos today and a message comes?

up and say the computer is not getting the message.I checked plugs,still won't print. I've had this printer smaller amount than a year,what can it be?

Lexmark printer interview. I basically printed yesterday,and I tried to print some photos today and a message comes?

It was a apposite move to first check the cables.

Next I'd check the PC to label sure it's got adjectives the drivers loaded and running for the printer. You may need to uninstall and resinstall the printer.

Then if that's ok I'd check to generate sure the cable is bad but trialling it with another one.

And basically make sure the printer is on.

Other than that, it's would hold to be looked at by a tech to make sure other more precise problems are not causing it to not communicate.

The answers post by the user, for information simply, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment