Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac OS X w/ Epson Photo R220 problem?

I am untried to mac. I have lone worked with my mac for a year. Everything i know around computers is through trial and error. I know that when you want to print a selection from a PC you newly select/ hit print/ print selected item. Why can't i do that on my mac? Or can I? I hold tried to print only my preferred item and it gives me no leeway to do so. I can cut and paste, consequently add to my notebook. But the talent of the photo goes passageway down. Is there no such item as print selection individual on Mac? I have looked and looked for any info on this, next to no luck. Does anyone know what i'm talking nearly, and can you help me?

Mac OS X w/ Epson Photo R220 problem?

1. Try it near this app. http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/morein...

2. Take a screen shot beside Grab.app and print.

3. In Services e.g. Safari menu > Text Edit > New Window Containing Selection > Print, I think you inevitability to highlight the inspection first.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment