Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lermark x7170 print problem, my printer simply started to smear and double print. I try to do an alignment.?

it started after I replace both of the ink cartridges. It simply does it about ever 2

Lermark x7170 print problem, my printer simply started to smear and double print. I try to do an alignment.?

Don't bother near alignment. Change Ink. Use the 'clean' function found under 'tools'. Restart/reset EVERYTHING. Printer is essentially clad printer, but it has issues. Good Luck.
ya freshly do the ink alighnment, that is the exact symptoms of a non alighned videotape, all you gotta do is align it, simple things that rumple soo much man, lol, cheers mate
I would do what Rick says to do, also verbs the head on your printer, by holding down the off/on button for 10 second.. Also make sure you enjoy no ink on the bar inside the printer. look by channel the print cover and checking the ink.. If your ink is getting low, you may try changes ink cartridges as okay.. Like Rick said reset everything too, it should resolve your issue.. good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment