Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is nearby any agency to reinstall my printer if I don't enjoy the installation disk anymore?

I relocated my PC and printer to another spot surrounded by the room and I can't find the installation disk for the printer now. Is near anyway to install my printer without the disk?

Is nearby any agency to reinstall my printer if I don't enjoy the installation disk anymore?

Your computer should enjoy retained your printer software and settings unless you somehow erased the hard drive.



If you still involve the software, go to the manufacturer's pattern site and download the drivers and software.
what brand

free live tecs

compact(hp) free tec

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/cont...

drivers

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...
Go to the printr makers website and download the drivers.
progress to the manufacturers website and click on suppor or downloads and they should enjoy the software. search on yahoo.
you can basically download the driver of the printer from the manufacturers website, or from downloads.com


No comments:

Post a Comment