Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy changed a printer tape for Brother MFC240C, but computer still think it's clean, what's wrong?

Is nearby a magic button or switch I'm suppose to hit? Manual say I do not need to replace adjectives for printer to work. TIA ~

I enjoy changed a printer tape for Brother MFC240C, but computer still think it's clean, what's wrong?

I had this problem and have to take the videotape back to the store. It be a defective cartridge. Got a spanking new one and there be no problem.
When you say do not want to replace all for it to work, does that be going to that you took out both cartridges but only put one hindmost in? I've have a lot of different printers, at home and at work, and none of them work beside only 1 tape inserted. One can run out & it'll still function, but both need to be surrounded by place. If you have adjectives cartridges in place & it still won't work, after it's not seated right. Keep fiddling with it til it places properly.
cheak the new cart. they come with safekeeping tape that requests to be removed. could also have clogged ink ports on printer. use your printer utilities for a self verbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment