Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lexmark X5470?

I enjoy a Lexmark X5470. I installed the drivers (c/w updates) and everything works fine. The multi function printer has medium readers. xD Picture Card Compact. Type I and Type II. Flash Drive. However, XP's system tray recognises Lexmark as an F: drive. I regard as it sees the medium cards and labels them as a drive. At start up, surrounded by the system tray, SAFELY REMOVE HARDWARE appears. Any ideas as to how I can procure XP to stop viewing the printer as mass storage unit?

Lexmark X5470?

That's exactly what XP is doing, register your built-in card reader as a storage drive. (as it should) You could try uninstalling the drivers for the media card... not sure it window will keep trying to find them though.

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment