Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laptop and Printer Connectivity?

In extension to my laptop I mentioned in yesterday's ask, I also received an HP PhotoSmart C3180 All-in-One printer. I followed the instructions that came near the printer. When I went to install the software, it said that Windows Vista is not compatable near the installation CD. I go to the link it suggested and downloaded adjectives the recent drivers and necessary software.



My laptop is a Dell Latitude D620. Any philosophy would be appreciated!

Laptop and Printer Connectivity?

if you dowmloaded all the drivers for vista next you should be able to a short time ago plug it in after restart the computer and it will recognize the spanking new hardware and go to the hardware set up wizard next instead of checking the box have the disk use the choose from inspection and then find the printer contained by the list and install it from at hand.
Go to HP's website, download Vista drivers, and install.
install the drivers and the software you downloaded, then attach your printer and turn it on.
Here are two links that chronicle the Vista drivers for that computer.



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...


No comments:

Post a Comment