Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold Hp printer deskjet 3915 and how do I find ink level ?

I used to achieve a pop up window showing me when it be low and I got so tired of it I turned it sour but don't know how to run it on. And also, I went to aid Compaq and my puter was running slowly and they said adjust mouse pointer click time and it sped up my puter,how does that work???

I hold Hp printer deskjet 3915 and how do I find ink level ?

you own not installed the printer software that will install the printer assistant. The printer assistant will allow you to view ink level. You could go to hp.com and download the software for your printer.

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment