Friday, September 17, 2010

I have need of backing next to my printer?

im trying to print and its unfolding me my print spooler is not working..how do i find it working??

I have need of backing next to my printer?

To set print server properties you must be logged on as an administrator.



To open Printers and Faxes, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and after double-click Printers and Faxes. On the File menu, click Server Properties.

Click each tab to see the available choices, and set option as required, such as creating a new form, calculation and configuring ports, adding and replacing printer drivers, and setting spooler option.
check fire wall

add the spooler to be allowed contained by firewall
1.Click on Start--> Run--> type services.msc and press ok.

2. You will find a new pane. There find print spooler.

3. Right click on it, and select Start



thats all..


No comments:

Post a Comment