Friday, September 17, 2010

If the ink surrounded by my colour videotape exhausts after usage, whether I can return with it refill by black ink.?

And whether contained by this case, will I know how to get black printouts from my refill cartridge, which be earlier used to draw from colour printouts?

If the ink surrounded by my colour videotape exhausts after usage, whether I can return with it refill by black ink.?

Don't do that! If you have a ccartridge that uses ink tank like Epsons or Brothers, some Canons even some HPs later putting black ink into the colour slots is going to totally ruin you printer's printhead.



If you use the type with the printheads attached, you'll predictable ruin the cartridge and your prints won't come out right. Most manufacturer use a pigmented ink for the black and a dye based contained by for the colour. mixing inks can cause clogs. The printhead is designed specifically for that ink type. I be set to honestly it likely won't ruin your printer, but you tape will be shot and you'll likley get really bleak prints because it won't know how to interpret the print.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment