Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lexmark 2400?

This is the printer I enjoy, and the black is printing gray. I am trying to print wedding invitations on ivory treatise...so this would not look good at adjectives.

Is there anyway I can attain this too print black and not gray??

Lexmark 2400?

I apologize if this doesn't fully answer you question. I go to the Lexmark support web page for the United States but couldn't find a 2400 printer. I looked through adjectives of the following printers: All-in-One, Inkjet, Monochrome Laser, Color Laser, Multifunction Laser, and Dot Matrix. You might want to contact customer support directly just surrounded by case your printer's model number is from another country.



http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/sele...



Again, my apologies for not providing a better answer.



plrr

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment