Friday, September 17, 2010

I print 1-2x a month. Had horrible experiences near Epson inkjets. What mode of printer should I own?

I don't print every afternoon. I have have really terrible problems near Epson inkjet printers lasting hardly a year and then printing beside streaks, or cartidges mysteriously expiring when they seem full.



I basically want a printer that works when I want it. That doesn't spend a full minute making whirring sounds. That doesn't hold insane supply burn-rates. That just prints, you know?



What generous of printer should I be looking at? It doesn't seem resembling any printers out there at present are worth a darn.

I print 1-2x a month. Had horrible experiences near Epson inkjets. What mode of printer should I own?

If you don't print in color buy a Laserjet printer. No ink to dry out or nozzles to clog.



If you print plentifully of color I suggest an HP printer. I don't use my HP Officejet 6110 printer very recurrently but the cartridges don't seem to dry out between usage.
HP is a great brand, they are unproblematic to use and the ink lasts for a while. I vanished my printer in storage for a year while I be in Iraq and when I get home it still printed in great color. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment