Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Installing HP 1350 psc?

I changed my ink cartridges yesterday and after my computer would not recognize my printer, so I tried reinstalling the driver. I used the disc that came next to the printer and after 5 hours it was still merely 3 percent complete; same thing near downloading the driver from the HP website. Any ideas? I have need of to print for work(I work from home) and this is driving me nuts! My computer otherwise works fine and I seem to own plenty of memory.

Installing HP 1350 psc?

Something in your printer is corrupt - so phone HP. I have a weird problem approaching that and the advice be to press the on button - hold it down and then press the other button 12 times - odd; but it fixed the problem. I just scrap that printer - I hope my new one doesn't step wrong - too many buttons! LOL

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment