Friday, September 17, 2010

I hold lost my disk to my epsom printer, does any one know if i can download it and where on earth?


I hold lost my disk to my epsom printer, does any one know if i can download it and where on earth?

I'm presuming that your from any the UK or Ireland, seeing as you asked your question on RunQA.com s UK & Ireland.



Anyway, follow the intermingle on the url given below and you simply have to enter what type of printer (All-in-one, inkjet, dot matrix, laser, etc.), which model, and which Operating System you're using.



Best of luck.
www.epson.com
Try going on to the manufacturer's website. There are usually things to download within
Go to www.epson.com and find the support page. You can download your drivers after choosing your printer from a list.



Good Luck
Sure...download it from:



http://www.epson.com
move about to epson.com and put in the model number .
Try the epson website,and click on downloads.


No comments:

Post a Comment