Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I hold a HP Photosmart 7660 that i bought fom a yardsale and it works but the red button keep flashing.?

I check everything on and within it. But it keeps flashing what should i do? The red button ability it needs attinion make happen something is wrong with it. I no what that process but it keeps on flashing and flashing and flashing and flashing and flashing and flashing ok you find point. I had a HP Desktjet D1320 and it did that until I closed the lid

I hold a HP Photosmart 7660 that i bought fom a yardsale and it works but the red button keep flashing.?

If the red night light is flashing, what does the LCD screen utter ?

Do you have a camera hooked to it ? If so what does that speak ?

The red flash is an indication to look at LCD screen to read error message . . . might be as simple as alert of low ink . . .
That's why it was at a yardsale. And i must say-so that HP printers are not worth the money. I've had 2 of them, and it be a waste of my firm earned money. To form things worse, their customer support sucks also!!But you could try their website for a suggestion on how to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment