Friday, September 17, 2010

I want to use my printer to address envelopes that are 5.5 wide open & 4 dignified but it will not work. Any suggest?

I hold tried EVERYTHING ...including trying to find a template that size on line ..but it is ruined out for me...

I want to use my printer to address envelopes that are 5.5 wide open & 4 dignified but it will not work. Any suggest?

Since you said template, I assume you are trying to use the MS Word envelope option.



I would suggest forgetting that it is an envelope and only treat it as a smaller piece of paper. Use the Word route to change the margins and dissertation size here:



File > Page Setup



Leave your return address up against the margin at the top gone corner, add several sturdy returns to separate your return address and create a tab for your outgoing address to move it to the center of the envelope.



I do this all the time near different envelopes and even mailing label - I try several until I get everything where on earth I want it and then retrieve the docuement with the correct spacing and purely replace the outgoing address each time I print.



Good luck
What nice of printer to Give you the steps step by step
are u trying to print from microsoft word?? then u ll own to change few settings beneath Tools-->letters and envvelopes

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment